E-mail: email@example.com | Room No: 308G
Ph.D. (Computer Science and Engineering)
B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)
Computer Science and Engineering
Scheduling Strategies in Real-time/ Cyber Physical Systems,
Algorithms for Smart Grids and Electric Vehicle Problems
Assistant Professor (Dept. of Computer Science Engineering) @ Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara, from February 2021 to February 2022.
Research Associate at IIT Kharagpur (June 2020- January 2021)
Problem Solving and C Programming
Algorithm Designing and Analysis
1. Jaishree Mayank, and Arijit Mondal, “Efficient SAT Encoding Scheme for Schedulability Analysis of Non-preemptive Tasks on Multiple Computational Resources.” Journal of Systems Architecture, June 2020.
2. Niraj Kumar, Jaishree Mayank, and Arijit Mondal,“Reliability aware Energy Optimized Scheduling of Non-preemptive Periodic Real-Tiem Taks on Heterogenous Multiprocessor System.” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems: Volume: 31, Issue: 4, April 2020.
3. Jaishree Mayank, and Arijit Mondal, “Polynomial time schedulability test for periodic non-preemptive 2-task system”, Information Processing Letters: Volume 154, February 2020.
4. Jaishree Mayank, Arijit Mondal, and Arnab Sarkar, “Control-schedule co-design for fast stabilization in real time systems facing repeated reconfigurations.” Design Automation for Embedded Systems: 1-23, June 2019.
5. Jaishree Mayank, and Arijit Mondal. “An Integer Linear Programming Framework for Energy Optimization of Non-Preemptive Real Time Tasks on Multiprocessors.” Journal of Low Power Electronics 15.2: Volume 15, Number 2, June 2019, pp. 162-167(6), June 2019.
1. Niraj Kumar, Jaishree Mayank, and Arijit Mondal, “An ILP Framework for Energy Optimized Scheduling for Weakly-Hard Real-Time Systems” Embedded System Week (EMSOFT,) 2019.
2. Jaishree Mayank, and Arijit Mondal, “Non-Preemptive Multiprocessor Scheduling for Periodic Real-Time Tasks” 7th International Symposium on Embedded Computing and System Design (ISED), 2017.
3. Jaishree Mayank, and Arijit Mondal, “Performance Optimization of Real-Time Control Systems using Variable Time Period” 19th International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test (VDAT), 2015.
© IIITDM Kancheepuram 2017
Best viewed in Safari, Firefox and Chromium-based browsers.