1. “Optimizing Photovoltaic Charge Generation of Hybrid Heterojunction Core−Shell Silicon Nanowire Arrays: An FDTD Analysis” Vivek Kumar,* Deepak Gupta and Rajesh Kumar, ACS Omega 3, 4123 (2018).
2. “Spectral Anomaly in Raman Scattering from p-Type Silicon Nanowires” Priyanka Yogi, Deepika Poonia, Suryakant Mishra, Shailendra Saxena, Swarup Roy, Vivek Kumar, Pankaj R. Sagdeo and Rajesh Kumar, Journal of Physical Chemistry C 121, 5372 (2017).
3. “Study of Porous Silicon Prepared Using Metal-Induced Etching (MIE): a Comparison with Laser-Induced Etching (LIE)” Shailendra K Saxena, Vivek Kumar, Hari M. Rai, Gayatri Sahu, Ravi K. Late, Kapil Saxena, A. K. Shukla, Pankaj R Sagdeo and Rajesh Kumar, Silicon 9, 483 (2017).
4. “Fano Scattering: Manifestation of Acoustic Phonons at Nanoscale” Priyanka Yogi, Suryakant Mishra, Shailendra K. Saxena, Vivek Kumar* and Rajesh Kumar,* Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters 7, 5291 (2016).
5. “Raman spectroscopy for study of interplay between phonon confinement and Fano effect in Silicon Nanowires” Shailendra K. Saxena, Rupnayan Borah, Vivek Kumar, Hari Mohan Rai, Ravikiran Late, V. Sathe, Pankaj R. Sagdeo and Rajesh Kumar, Journal of Raman Spectroscopy 47, 283 (2016).
6. “Role of metal nanoparticles on porosification of silicon by metal induced etching (MIE)” Shailendra Saxena, P Yogi, P Yadav, S Mishra, H Pandey, Hari Mohan Rai, Vivek Kumar, Pankaj Sagdeo, and Rajesh Kumar, Superlattices and Microstructures 94, 101 (2016).
7. “Interplay between Phonon Confinement and Fano Effect on Raman line shape for semiconductor nanostructures: Analytical study” Priyanka Yogi, Shailendra K. Saxena, Suryakant Mishra, Hari M. Rai, Ravikiran Late, Vivek Kumar, Bipin Joshi, Pankaj R. Sagdeo and Rajesh Kumar, Solid State Communication 230, 25 (2016).
8. “Thermal deoxygenation causes Photoluminescence shift from UV to blue region in lyophilized graphene oxide” Veeresh Kumar, Vivek Kumar, G.B. Reddy and Renu Pasricha, RSC Advances 5, 74342 (2015).
9. “Electron Tunnelling through Single Azurin Molecules can be on/off Switched by Voltage Pulses” Chiara Baldacchini, Vivek Kumar, Anna Rita Bizzarri and Salvatore Cannistraro Applied Physics Letters 106, 183701 (2015).
10. “Effect of silicon resistivity on its porosification using metal induced chemical etching: Morphology and Photoluminescence studies” Shailendra K Saxena, Gayatri Sahu, Vivek Kumar, P. K. Sahoo, Pankaj R. Sagdeo and Rajesh Kumar, Materials Research Express 2, 036501 (2015).
11. “Silicon nanowires prepared by metal induced etching (MIE): Good field emitters” Vivek Kumar, Shailendra K. Saxena, Vishakha Kaushik, Kapil Saxena, A.K. Shukla and Rajesh Kumar, RSC Advances 4, 57799 (2014).
12. “Raman analysis of coupling of light to vibrational states of amorphous carbon” Kapil Saxena, Vivek Kumar and A.K. Shukla, Indian Journal of Physics 88, 1099 (2014).
13. “Size dependent photoluminescence in silicon nanostructures: Quantum confinement effect” Vivek Kumar, Kapil Saxena and A.K. Shukla, Micro & Nano Letters 8, 311 (2013).
14. “Investigations of spatial disorder in the graphite by Raman lineshape analysis” Kapil Saxena, Vivek Kumar and A.K. Shukla, Canadian Journal of Physics 90, 975 (2012).
15. “Low-frequency Raman scattering from silicon nanostructures” A.K. Shukla and Vivek Kumar, Journal of Applied Physics 110, 064317 (2011).
16. “Thermal effects on electron-phonon interaction in silicon nanostructures” Rajesh Kumar, Vivek Kumar and A.K. Shukla, Silicon 2, 73 (2010).
17. “Electronic Raman scattering in the Laser-etched silicon nanostructures” A.K. Shukla, Rajesh Kumar and Vivek Kumar, Journal of Applied Physics 107, 14306 (2010).