From academic year 2017-2018, a new M.Tech programme on Smart Manufacturing will be offered. This program is an interdisciplinary program developing the skill-sets needed for the 21st century smart factories.
List Of Programmes
- M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering with Specialization in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- M.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering with Specialization in Communication Systems
- M.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering with Specialization in Microelectronics and VLSI Systems
- M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Mechanical Systems Design
- M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Smart Manufacturing
How to Apply?
Postgraduate admissions at IIITDM Kancheepuram will be through CCMT1 counselling.
Students of PG Program on fulfilment of the Institute norms are sanctioned HTTA (Half Time Teaching Assistantship) of Rs. 12,400 per month2. Total 60 scholarships (15 in each PG Program) are available in the Institute.
1 For futher details about CCMT, please visit: CCMT Website
- National Portals